Change of Plans! 

A mold of my teeth from UMKC! 

My big surgery has now been postponed until June/July due to a lack of space in my bite for all of the new teeth. To remedy the space problem I will still have a minor surgery this Thursday, May 3rd! Dr. Sarina is going to crown one more tooth in the back and do a gum reduction (ouch!) to prepare for the new teeth. Honestly I am relieved to have more time to adjust to the thought of a new me and to raise the rest of the finances for my restoration! 

I am still in need of around $3500 for the procedures! If you feel led to give please click here or email me at! Thank you to those who have already given to my miracle, I am beyond blessed! 

I also really appreciate the support I have received from my friends and family! I feel the prayers and the love! Thank you!!!

P.S. Want to read more of the story please click here and here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.